Who We Are
What Bobbi and the Strays Does
Foster a Homeless Dog or Cat
Foster parents are those rare, exceptional people who bring an animal into their home, care for them, and then say goodbye knowing that their mentoring and love has been an invaluable experience for the animal and an important step in the adoption of the animal. Fostering may also be a great solution for people who would love to have a pet but can not commit to providing a forever home just yet.
If you are interested in this program, please contact us at (718) 326-6070, (516) 378-4340 or firstname.lastname@example.org. It will make a huge difference in the lives of the animals you foster, and will enrich your life in ways you did not imagine.
How To Become a Foster Parent
- Fill out our Foster Application here:
- For Microsoft Word users, please complete this MS Word version of the Foster Form electronically, save to your computer, then email it to email@example.com.
- For others, please print the PDF version which you can drop off at The Shops at Atlas Park Adoption Center or our Shelter in Freeport. You may also FAX the form to us at (718) 326-6071 or (516) 378-5119.
- We will review your application then contact you to discuss the pets who are available for fostering and to answer any questions you have about being a foster parent.
- Once a pet is chosen, we will then arrange to meet you at your home so that we may observe where the animal will be living. It’s like a mini-orientation, and a great time to field any concerns or to ask any additional questions.
- Once this is done you are on your way to becoming a foster parent!
- If necessary, we can provide food, toys, crate and a bed for your foster dog or cat.